It’s white cinder block walls and a jalousie window that greet my eyes and it’s the rattling of dishes and silverware mixed with laugher that assault my ears when I first wake up on Sunday morning- or is it early afternoon. It takes several minutes of lying very still and thinking to realize I have somehow […]
Archive for August 3rd, 2009
- Marie - Will be there August 15 &16 with husband. Looking to meet a third for fun (prefer male).
- kris - My daughter is 19 (lesbian) and her two guy friends (gay) are 19, although she might say gender fluid. I'd like to send them somewhere to have some fun and meet other young people. They work retail/daycare and are struggling financially. I want them to have a fun summer experience and I really want my…
- Boris Merman - The Grove Hotel burnt to the ground last March-2015 and has not been rebuilt. This beach hotel was built in the early 1970s and was in disrepair. Do not look for value or amenities here ! All you got was a tiny room with 2 pull out beds, a small bathroom, overhead ceiling fan and…
- cheap fut 16 ps4 coins - were so proud of you.
- glogspot - I抦 not sure where you are getting your information, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.